Virginia Symphony - Marsalis New World + "New World"
$25.00 - $110.00
Saturday, 23 October @ 19:30
Chrysler Hall, Norfolk
Please Note IMPORTANT EVENT INFO Virginia Symphony Orchestra is requiring all patrons to wear a mask while inside the venue, regardless of vaccination status.
Be one of the first ever to hear Wynton Marsalis' new concerto for tuba and orchestra commissioned by the Philadelphia Orchestra for tubist Carol Jantsch in this special preview performance! Dvorak's "New World" Symphony reflects on the bountiful and optimistic United States that welcomed the composer with open arms. Spirituals learned from the grandson of a freed slave and transcriptions of the Native American melodies enrich this mix of European refinement and American earnestness.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Chrysler Hall 41 Upcoming events
- 201 Brambleton Ave, Norfolk, 23514, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10:00AM -box office opens one hour prior to show time. house 5:30pm opens 30 minutes before show time.
- Cash, Check, (14 day prior to event) AMEX, Visa, MC, Discover
- Will Call
- Pick up tickets 90 minutes prior to show or daily at the Norfolk Scope box office (for Scope events only) from 9AM-3PM. Customer must present the actual credit card to place the order, a photo I.D. and the order number.
- Car Parking
- Parking is $5 for all lots