Randy Rainbow: The Pink Glasses Tour
$57.00 - $77.00
Sunday, 07 November @ 15:00
Chevalier Theatre, Medford
Please Note Doors 2pm // Show 3pm This is an all ages show
America's favorite musical satirist, Randy Rainbow, is taking his act on the road! On The Pink Glasses Tour, the two-time Emmy-nominated singer, writer, and comedian will take on the hottest topics and skewer politicos of the day as only he can, as he brings his most viral video song parodies to life onstage. Featuring live accompaniment by some of Broadway's finest musicians, the show will also include personal stories, an audience Q&A, and brand new original songs written by Rainbow with Marc Shaiman (Hairspray, Mary Poppins Returns) and Alan Menken (Little Shop of Horrors, Beauty and the Beast).
Chevalier Theatre 43 Upcoming events
- 30 Forest Street, Medford, 02115, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Chevalier Theatre currently does not have a full-time Box Office. The Box Office will be open 2 hours prior and 1 hour after showtime, day of show only. To buy tickets in advance without service fees please visit the Wilbur Theatre Box Office, located at 246 Tremont St, Boston, MA, 02116. Hours are Monday-Saturday 12-6pm.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Location: Box Office (the Box Office is located on the right hand side of the theater) Will Call opens two (2) hours prior to the start of the show and closes (1) hour after the start of the show. Will call tickets can be picked up on the night of the show only. Customers must present a photo I.D. matching the name on ticket account. Tickets may NOT be dropped off or left for other guests.
- Car Parking
- From Route 93 (North or South): Medford Square is easily accessed from Route 93. Take Exit 32 for Rt. 60 West. At the rotary, follow the parking attendant who will direct you to the suggested parking behind Medford City Hall. From Route 2 (East or West): From Route 2 take Exit 59 and follow the signs for Route 60 East. Stay on Route 60 East through Arlington, and into Medford. Route 60 goes right into Medford Square. When you get to the main intersection in the middle of the square take Riverside Drive to City Hall Mall where you will find the suggested parking behind Medford City Hall. There is also plenty of on street paring (Free after 6pm) and municipal parking lots within a few blocks of the theatre.