$39.50 - $59.50
Sunday, 26 September @ 20:00
Leader Bank Pavilion, Boston
Please Note At the request of the artist, there are updated health and safety requirements for this show. This event will require proof of vaccination only to attend. Negative tests will not suffice. All attendees of this event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after receiving the final dose) and provide proof of vaccination, which includes either an original vaccination card, a copy of your proof of vaccination, or a picture of your vaccination card that will be matched to your ID. Masks will be required for all staff and patrons.
This event takes place rain or shine. 4 Ticket Limit Per Person Delivery and Transfer Delay until 72 hours prior to show $1 per ticket sold to benefit https://rainn.org Ages 12 and up
Leader Bank Pavilion 15 Upcoming events
- 290 Northern Ave, Boston, 02210, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- CASH.....Yes CHECK.....No AMEX.....Yes VISA.....Yes MC.....Yes DISCOVER.....Yes
- Will Call
- Tickets are available for pick-up after 4:00pm. Customer must present the actual credit card used to place order, a photo I.D. and confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available for Leader Bank Pavilion patrons at the Seaport Hotel Garage and the EDIC Garage; both are within a short walk of the Pavilion. The Seaport Hotel Garage can be accessed from Seaport Boulevard. The Seaport Boulevard entrance is at the intersection of Seaport Boulevard and B Street, three blocks before the Leader Bank Pavilion. The EDIC garage is on Northern Avenue. Follow Northern Avenue past the Leader Bank Pavilion, straight around the rotary and it will be ahead on the right.