Boston University Mens Basketball vs. Navy Midshipman Mens Basketball
Sunday, 16 January @ 13:00
Roof At the Case Center, Boston
Please Note Please check COVID-19 Related Event Policy. No Bags over 12"x12"x6"
Effective Sat, Jan 15, 2022 All guests 12 years and older will be required to provide digital or printed proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 to gain access to Agganis Arena for all events, per the City of Boston Vaccination Mandate. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test will no longer be accepted. There will be no exceptions to the vaccination mandate. All ticketholders 18 years of age or older must also provide a valid form of ID (State Issued Drivers License, State Issued ID Card or Passport). All minors must be accompanied by an adult with a valid form of ID. All ticketholders over the age of 2 regardless of vaccination or COVID-19 negative test status are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times. Ticketholders may only remove their masks when actively eating or drinking as permitted. Agganis Arena will strictly enforce the mask mandate with a two-strike policy, removal from the arena after the second warning.
Navy Midshipman Mens Basketball
Boston University Mens Basketball
Roof At the Case Center 6 Upcoming events
- 285 Babcock Street, Boston, 02215, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours at Agganis Arena, Monday-Friday 10 am-5 pm, prior to game day. Case Center box office opens an hour and a half prior to event or game time.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash
- Will Call
- Pick up tickets one hour prior to game. Customer must present actual credit card used to place order and a photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Due to construction, the nearest parking for events at Walter Brown Arena and the Case Center is at Agganis Arena, 925 Commonwealth Ave