Saturday, 19 March @ 19:00
Paradise Rock Club presented by Citizens, Boston
Please Note Per the current City of Boston Vaccination Mandate, all patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to enter the venue and attend the show. Printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours will also be required for those who have not yet been fully vaccinated per the City's requirements, as well as for those under 5 years of age. For more information about the City of Boston's vaccination mandate, including important dates, age requirements and how to verify vaccination status, please visit https://www.boston.gov/departments/mayors-office/introducing-b-together. Effective Tue, Mar 1, 2022, people ages 12+ must show proof of full vaccination. Children ages 5-11 must show proof of one dose of vaccine. Face coverings must be worn at all times for all patrons, except while actively eating or drinking regardless of vaccination status per local health guidelines. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change.
18+ w/ a valid ID Door Time: 7:00p Show Time: 8:00p
Ticket Limit There is an eight (8) ticket limit per customer.
Paradise Rock Club presented by Citizens 71 Upcoming events
- 967 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, 02215, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Advance Tickets may be purchased in person after entering the club, at the Box Office, Monday - Saturday noon to 6pm. On show nights the box office will remain open until approximately 30 mins after the main act goes on stage for sales of that night's tickets and advance tickets.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash (US currency only.)
- Will Call
- Will Call can be picked up after club doors open. Customer must present the actual credit card used to place the order and a valid photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Limited street parking only.