Elf In Concert
$60.00 - $85.00
Saturday, 23 December @ 13:00
Boch Center Wang Theatre, Boston
Please Note Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Restrictions and safety protocols may vary by performance. Be sure to visit this show's event details page immediately prior to each performance and to carefully read our pre-performance emails for important information pertaining to your performance. Certain artists and performances may still require masks and/or proof of vaccination for entry. You may purchase tickets (free of service charges) in person at the Boch Center box office, located at 270 Tremont Street in Boston. The box office is open for advance sales Tuesday thru Saturday from 12-6pm and on the day of a show at least 2 hours prior and until at least one half-hour after the advertised show time. Some special offers, such as Platinum tickets, may not be available in person at the box office. All sales are final.
Buddy was accidentally transported to the North Pole as a toddler and raised to adulthood among Santa's elves. Unable to shake the feeling that he doesn't fit in, the adult Buddy travels to New York, in full elf uniform, in search of his real father. This holiday season relive this heartwarming holiday classic on a giant screen as every note of John Debney's wonderful score is played live to picture in: Elf in Concert!
Ticket Limit There is an overall 9 ticket limit for this event. For 10 or more tickets, please contact group sales at 617 532-1116 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boch Center Wang Theatre 61 Upcoming events
- 270 Tremont Street, Boston, 02116, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Tuesday - Saturday: 12pm - 6pm
- Cash, Visa, MC, Discover, American Express, & local checks in advance
- Will Call
- Hours : Two Hours Prior To Show. Customer Must Present The Actual Credit Card Used To Place Order And A Photo I.D
- Car Parking
- Location : Parking Garage At New England Medical Center Located Next To The Theatre On Tremont Street. Parking Also At City Place Parking On Charles Street @ The Transportation Building-Follow Stuart Street To Charles Street, The Garage Will Be On The Right. Transportation: Orange Line To N.E. Medical Center. Green Line To Boylston Street.