$23.00 - $150.00
Saturday, 19 February @ 19:00
Honda Center, Anaheim
Please Note All guests age 2 & older are required to have a ticket. California Department of Health guidelines and other protocols relating to admission requirements may be in place for this event, which may include a requirement that all guests show proof of a negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status. For the most up-to-date information, please visit www.hondacenter.com.
Honda Center 74 Upcoming events
- 2695 E. Katella, Anaheim, 92806, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri: 10am-5pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm. On event Sundays box office opens 3 hours prior to the start of the event. As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, the business offices of the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center will be temporarily closed effective Mar. 16. We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation on a week-to-week basis and will re-open the offices when appropriate. Thank you for your understanding. The Ducks, Honda Center, Gulls and The Rinks staff wish good health to all as we navigate this health crisis. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash, Visa, AMX, and MC accepted at box office.
- Will Call
- Location: Box Office Hours: 1 hour before event begins, closes 1 hour after start of event. Anaheim Ducks games: 1 1/2 hours before game begins, closes 1 hour after start of game
- Car Parking
- General Parking: $20.00 for concerts and special events, $15.00 for all other events Preferred Parking (if available): $25.00 Limo Parking: $40.00 R.V. Parking: $30.00 Bus & Bus Shuttle (unlimited drop-off and pick-up for an event): $30.00