Monday, 18 October @ 18:30
The Belasco, Los Angeles
Please Note Per current guidelines issued by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), the Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation providing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Per CDPH, masks mandated for unvaccinated individuals. Entry requirements subject to change.
ALL AGES DOORS: 6:30PM SHOW: 7:30PM
The Belasco 46 Upcoming events
- 1050 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, 90015, US
- Open Hours
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, and to protect the health and safety of our guests and venue staff members, the box office at The Belasco will be open on-day-of-show only. If you’d like to purchase tickets, please visit us at www.livenation.com. If you’re looking to obtain a refund for a show that was either canceled, postponed or rescheduled, please visit us at www.livenation.com/refund for more information. We look forward to seeing you at our next show at The Belasco.
- Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks.
- Will Call
- Will call orders can be picked up directly at the Box Office. The original purchaser must bring their credit card and a valid form of identification in order to pick up any tickets. Will call tickets are only available for pick-up the day of the scheduled event, 2 hours before doors.
- Car Parking
- We are surrounded by a number of parking lots within easy walking distance in addition to metered street parking at varying prices between $5 - $25. The nearest parking lots are: 1002 South Hill Street (to the left of The Mayan and The Belasco) and Unified Parking: 1017 South Hill Street (across the street from The Belasco). Parking meters are available on 11th Street and Hill Street (and other surrounding streets) for varying time limits. Scooter parking is free for Lime, Bird, etc.