Trevor Noah: Back To Abnormal
$35.00 - $150.00
Saturday, 04 December @ 19:30
The Forum, Inglewood
Please Note Per current guidelines issued by the California Department of Public Health, the Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to receive a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide documentation showing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72 hours before the event and provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Per LA County Guidelines masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status, unless actively eating/drinking. Entry requirements subject to change.
The Forum 46 Upcoming events
- 3900 W Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, 90305, US
- Open Hours
- Box office Hours: The Forum Box Office is located on the West side (Prairie Avenue side) of the venue. Box Office hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am to 7pm + Open @ Noon on all event days
- The Forum is cashless venue. ONLY credit & debit cards are accepted for payment
- Will Call
- Location: Box Office Will Call is only open on days of events. Will Call opens two (2) hours prior to the start of the show and closes (1) hour after the start of the show. Will Call tickets can be picked up on the night of the event only. Customers must have the actual credit card used to place the order, photo ID and their confirmation number. Tickets may not be dropped off or left for other guests.
- Car Parking
- Parking fees vary per event. Disabled parking is located on all sides of the main Forum lot. Please have your CA State placard available for the attendants.