$5.00 - $25.00
Tuesday, 15 February @ 19:05
Toyota Arena, Ontario
Please Note Please Note: For the health and safety of our patrons, staff, and visiting guests, and pursuant to the new guidelines from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), beginning September 20, all patrons will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours from the time of entry to attend events at Toyota Arena. This is for all ticketed guests 2 years of age and up. Masks are recommended but not currently required. All of this subject to change at any time depending on current local, state, national, or CDC guidelines. Please note: no at-home test will be accepted.
Ticket Limit There is an 8 ticket limit
Toyota Arena 39 Upcoming events
- 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, 91764, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office Hours: Non-event days Monday - Friday: 12pm - 4pm Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED Events days Monday - Friday: 12pm - closing Saturday - Sunday: 3 hours before the start of the event* •Varies per event Closed on Holidays On day of show, the ticket windows will remain open until 30 minutes after the event begins.
- Cash,MasterCard and VISA accepted. American Express NOT accepted
- Will Call
- Will Call is located at the Box Office, located on the East Side of the Arena. Tickets may be picked up beginning two hours prior to the event. The person whose name is on the account, must be present and show their photo ID and credit card used to make the purchase to pick up tickets. The Box Office cannot release tickets to anyone whose name does not appear on the account, and cannot make name changes over the telephone.
- Car Parking
- The arena has over 3,500 parking spaces on property, including parking for guests with disabilities. Prices vary by event. Please check the website event page for more information or call the venue for specific event parking prices and information. Credit cards accepted and preferred for payment