Live in Central Park Revisited: Simon and Garfunkel
Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 05 November @ 19:30
Fox Cities PAC, Appleton
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
In 1981, more than 500,000 music fans gathered in Central Park to witness the now legendary reunion of folk duo Simon & Garfunkel. Now is your chance to gather in a unique atmosphere as award-winning recording artists Lee Lessack and Johnny Rodgers recreate that magical night.
Fox Cities PAC 27 Upcoming events
- 400 W. College Avenue, Appleton, 54911, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Open one hour prior to each performance Summer hours (July - August): Mon. - Fri. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. On the day of an event, the ticket office will be open 60 minutes prior to curtain and remain open through intermission if applicable.
- Types of Payment Accepted: American Express, Visa,Master Card, Discover,Cash, Check
- Will Call
- Tickets held at the Will Call window can be picked up 60 minutes prior to curtain time. Guests must present actual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Valet parking is available at the covered drive on Division Street. Please approach the valet drive from the north. Ample parking is available in Appleton's public parking structures, the closest of these are the Washington Street ramp and the Midtown ramp. Street parking is also available. Notice of Parking Ramp Fee Changes Effective March 1, 2011 Regretfully, the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center is no longer able to provide free parking in the downtown ramps due to the City of Appleton’s rate increase on January 1. Starting in March, a $2 parking (cash only) fee will be enforced. If you plan to park in a downtown ramp, please remember to allow extra time and have $2 in cash for entry to the ramp.