Miss Nelson Has A Field Day
Event Status cancelled
Wednesday, 08 April @ 12:00
Clowes Memorial Hall, Indianapolis
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
General Admission seating in Public Section near the front of the Main Floor. Please disregard the GA row and seats listed. Return to Horace B. Smedley School where the Smedley Tornadoes have never won a football game. In fact, they have never even scored a single point! With such a poor record and a team that is out of control, kind-hearted Miss Nelson comes to the rescue when she enlists the help of her alter ego, the ill-tempered Miss Viola Swamp, to coach the team and whip them into shape. Considered by all to be "the meanest substitute teacher in the whole world," Coach Swamp applies her trademark discipline to the players' training, demanding tough exercises and no back talk. In the end, the team changes their attitude, pulls together, sharpens their skills, and manages to win the biggest game of the year. Don't miss this fun-filled musical with your students!
Clowes Matinee Series
Clowes Memorial Hall 13 Upcoming events
- 4602 Sunset Avenue, Indianapolis, 46208, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are as follows: Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM. The Box Office is open a minimum of 3 hours prior to each event and closes 30 minutes after curtain. Same-day phone orders thru Ticketmaster only are taken until 3 hours prior to performance.
- The Box Office accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets may be picked up 2 hours prior to the show. Customers must present the confirmation and a pictue ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in the Butler University Parking Garage which is North of Clowes Memorial Hall & the Schrott Center. Entry is off of Sunset Avenue.