The Black Keys - Let's Rock Tour
Event Status cancelled
Tuesday, 21 July @ 19:00
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis, MO, Maryland Heights
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Parking is included in the ticket price, just drive and park! Premier Parking is also available. Act today - You'll be able to arrive late and park close at the concert! You'll even have access to an efficient and dedicated exit at the end of the show! To request an interpreter for this show, please call 314-813-1533. Requests must be placed at least 3 weeks (21 days) before the show date. Interpreters can be placed either in front of the stage on the lower right side or on the lawn.
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre - St. Louis, MO 23 Upcoming events
- 14141 Riverport Dr, Maryland Heights, 63043, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- For the safety of our employees and guests, the box office will be closed until further notice. Please keep checking back here for updates as to when we re-open. We appreciate your understanding.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: The Box Office accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express. NOTE: There is a fee per ticket when purchased at the box office. Must have photo ID when purchasing with card - NO exceptions.
- Will Call
- Available for pickup beginning 48 hours after ticket purchase during regular Box Office hours. Exceptions may apply. Customer must present actual credit card used to purchase tickets, confirmation number and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is now improved! The cost of general parking is included in the ticket, which means shorter lines into the lots, and less waiting! General parking is included for most events unless otherwise noted when purchasing tickets. Premier parking is also available for an additional charge per car. What does Premier Parking do for you? Reserved parking area, arrive late and park closer to the gates! Efficient and dedicated exit, leave quicker! Dedicated parking staff to serve you! The on-site parking lot typically opens 2 hours prior to ticketed showtime. This may vary by show. Accessible parking is available directly in front of the ticket gates. License plates or credentials bearing the international symbol of accessibility will be required. No additional charge applies for accessible parking. Tailgate parties and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the parking lot are prohibited.