VocalEssence: The Times They Are A-Changin'
Friday, 12 March @ 19:30
Fox Cities PAC, Appleton
Please Note Doors open one hour prior to performance. All patrons require a ticket for entry. All persons and bags will be subject to search.
Opening with local high school students from Appleton East and West singing about changing times and featuring the popular choral group VocalEssence, it is time to celebrate one of the most influential native sons from Minnesota with The Times They Are A Changin: The Words and Music of Bob Dylan. Featuring a seven piece band, now is the time to support the arts in our community while hearing a new take on songs you already know and love.
Ticket Limit There is an 8 ticket limit per household.
Fox Cities PAC 38 Upcoming events
- 400 W. College Avenue, Appleton, 54911, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Open one hour prior to each performance Summer hours (July - August): Mon. - Fri. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. On the day of an event, the ticket office will be open 60 minutes prior to curtain and remain open through intermission if applicable.
- Types of Payment Accepted: American Express, Visa,Master Card, Discover,Cash, Check
- Will Call
- Tickets held at the Will Call window can be picked up 60 minutes prior to curtain time. Guests must present actual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Valet parking is available at the covered drive on Division Street. Please approach the valet drive from the north. Ample parking is available in Appleton's public parking structures, the closest of these are the Washington Street ramp and the Midtown ramp. Street parking is also available. Notice of Parking Ramp Fee Changes Effective March 1, 2011 Regretfully, the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center is no longer able to provide free parking in the downtown ramps due to the City of Appleton’s rate increase on January 1. Starting in March, a $2 parking (cash only) fee will be enforced. If you plan to park in a downtown ramp, please remember to allow extra time and have $2 in cash for entry to the ramp.