Trey Kennedy: The Are You For Real? Tour
$30.00 - $50.00
Wednesday, 14 October @ 18:00
20 Monroe Live, Grand Rapids
Please Note Originally scheduled for Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:00pm. Previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new event date.
All Ages Welcome Doors: 6:00PM Show: 7:00PM Will call opens two hours prior to door time. All support acts are subject to change. For more information visit WWW.20MONROELIVE.COM .
Ticket Limit Ticket limit of eight (8) per household
20 Monroe Live 16 Upcoming events
- 11 Ottawa Avenue Northwest, Grand Rapids, 49503, US
- Open Hours
- *Box Office sales are subject to applicable service fees.
- Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks.
- Will Call
- Will call orders can be picked up directly at the Box Office. The original purchaser must bring their credit card and a valid form of identification in order to pick up any tickets. Will call tickets are only available for pick-up the day of the scheduled event, 2 hours before doors.
- Car Parking
- We are surrounded by a number of parking lots and ramps within easy walking distance in addition to metered street parking. For area parking info, go here: http://grcity.us/enterprise-services/Parking-Services/Pages/Special-Event-Parking.aspx For a map of garages, go here: http://grcity.us.enterprise-services/Parking-Services/Documents/ParkingFacilities.pdf The nearest ramps being Louis - Campau Ramp at Monroe and Campau, Ottawa - Fulton Ramp, and Monroe Center Ramp at Ionia and Louis Monroe Center Ramp offers one hour of free parking to visitors entering prior to 6 p.m. Parking meters are enforced Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Parking meters on Monroe Center are enforced on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Parking meters are free after 6 p.m. - unless they are marked as enforced. Please note, there are parking meters that do have limited parking (i.e. no parking after 3 p.m.) for Traffic Safety reasons. These meters are also marked. Scooter parking is free in several downtown locations.