$30.00 - $80.00
Saturday, 10 October @ 19:00
Kalamazoo State Theatre, Kalamazoo
At seventy six, Jeanne Robertson continues to charm audiences with her humorous observations about life around her. This former Miss North Carolina, standing tall at six-foot-two, has an infectious personality, heart and sense of humor. With eight nationally released DVDs, three books, hundreds of hours on Sirius-XM satellite radio and over 87 million YouTube hits, the demand for Robertson's family-friendly and engaging brand of comedy has grown exponentially. Some of her most popular anecdotes include "Don't Go to Vegas Without A Baptist," "Don't Bungee Jump Naked", and "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store." Robertson's witty depiction of everyday situations never fails to have audiences of all ages rolling with laughter. Don't miss this performance by a truly funny lady!
Kalamazoo State Theatre 17 Upcoming events
- 404 South Burdick, Kalamazoo, 49002, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- HOURS (Regular) ...... Fri: 11am to 6pm All non-Friday Event days - open 3pm - intermission. If there is no event then closed
- The Box Office accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, cash and checks with an ID.
- Will Call
- Tickets can be picked-up beginning 1 1/2 hours prior to the event. Will-call tickets are available at the box office 2 hours prior to showtime and will be released with proper photo identification to the person whose name is on the account Customer must have valid picture ID
- Car Parking
- Kalamazoo State Theatre’s main parking lot is located just south of the theatre at the intersection of South Burdick & Cedar St. and is available starting at 5:00p.m. for $10 per car. For additional parking options, please view downtown Kalamazoo’s parking map. You can find tips for downtown parking, and within it is a link to a map and key. There is ample parking available in the district area.