Rocks Off - A Tribute to The Rolling Stones
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 11 April @ 19:00
20 Monroe Live, Grand Rapids
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
All Ages Welcome Doors: 7PM Show: 8PM Will call opens two hours prior to door time. All support acts are subject to change. For more information visit WWW.20MONROELIVE.COM .
20 Monroe Live 13 Upcoming events
- 11 Ottawa Avenue Northwest, Grand Rapids, 49503, US
- Open Hours
- *Box Office sales are subject to applicable service fees.
- Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks.
- Will Call
- Will call orders can be picked up directly at the Box Office. The original purchaser must bring their credit card and a valid form of identification in order to pick up any tickets. Will call tickets are only available for pick-up the day of the scheduled event, 2 hours before doors.
- Car Parking
- We are surrounded by a number of parking lots and ramps within easy walking distance in addition to metered street parking. For area parking info, go here: http://grcity.us/enterprise-services/Parking-Services/Pages/Special-Event-Parking.aspx For a map of garages, go here: http://grcity.us.enterprise-services/Parking-Services/Documents/ParkingFacilities.pdf The nearest ramps being Louis - Campau Ramp at Monroe and Campau, Ottawa - Fulton Ramp, and Monroe Center Ramp at Ionia and Louis Monroe Center Ramp offers one hour of free parking to visitors entering prior to 6 p.m. Parking meters are enforced Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Parking meters on Monroe Center are enforced on Saturday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Parking meters are free after 6 p.m. - unless they are marked as enforced. Please note, there are parking meters that do have limited parking (i.e. no parking after 3 p.m.) for Traffic Safety reasons. These meters are also marked. Scooter parking is free in several downtown locations.