Event Status cancelled
Tuesday, 05 May @ 10:00
Clowes Memorial Hall, Indianapolis
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
General Admission seating in Public Section near the front of the Main Floor. Please disregard the GA row and seats listed. Based on the book by Andrew Clements. Nicholas Allen has plenty of ideas. When he ends up in Mrs. Granger's language arts class, he has his best idea ever. He decides to create his own word...FRINDLE! Before long Nick's word creates a buzz in his school, his town and then to his surprise it spreads all around the country, and a power struggle erupts with the strict Mrs. Granger. Will the word "Frindle" win? Based on the multiple award winning best-selling novel by Andrew Clements this quirky, imaginative tale about creative thought and the power of words will have your young audience inventing their own words.
Clowes Memorial Hall 13 Upcoming events
- 4602 Sunset Avenue, Indianapolis, 46208, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are as follows: Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM. The Box Office is open a minimum of 3 hours prior to each event and closes 30 minutes after curtain. Same-day phone orders thru Ticketmaster only are taken until 3 hours prior to performance.
- The Box Office accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets may be picked up 2 hours prior to the show. Customers must present the confirmation and a pictue ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in the Butler University Parking Garage which is North of Clowes Memorial Hall & the Schrott Center. Entry is off of Sunset Avenue.