$35.00 - $50.00
Sunday, 15 November @ 14:00
Embassy Theatre, Fort Wayne
Please Note The Embassy Theatre is a historic venue. There are no elevators to the Loge and Balcony sections. In accordance with the statewide mask mandate, we require patrons to wear a mask, face covering, or face shield upon entry to the Embassy Theatre. Patrons may remove their facial coverings only while enjoying food and drink at a table or when seated in the theater. All events have limited capacity. The Embassy has thorough protocols and staff training in place to reduce exposure to COVID-19. Please expect timed entry, social distancing and socially distanced assigned seating, face coverings on our staff and vendors, one-way traffic patterns, paperless and touchless interactions whenever possible and rigorous cleaning and sanitizing. Individuals 65 years of age and older or those in high-risk categories are encouraged to not attend the event. While the Embassy works hard to reduce exposure to COVID-19, the public is assuming the inherent risk of possible exposure.
With an ever-changing set list, ON BROADWAY will highlight long-running standards like Phantom of the Opera, Chicago, and The Lion King, as well as feature the newest blockbusters The Book of Mormon, Dear Evan Hansen, Moulin Rouge, and even the sold out smash hit, Hamilton! Starring New York Citys most sought after talent, ON BROADWAY is a fantastic celebration of this years current Broadway season, sung by the stars themselves! ON BROADWAY is an Embassy Presents program. All proceeds benefit the nonprofit Embassy Theatre. Thank you for your support!
Embassy Theatre 81 Upcoming events
- 125 West Jefferson Blvd., Fort Wayne, 46802, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are as follows: Monday through Friday -10AM to 6PM. On day of show, the box office will open 2 hours prior to show time and close 30 minutes after the start of show.
- The Box Office accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Checks will not be accepted 10 days prior to the performance date.
- Will Call
- Customers can pick up tickets starting as early as 1 hour before show time. The Box Office is located at the facility. To receive tickets customers must present a photo ID and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- No on-site parking. Parking is available at the parking garage approximately 1 block from the theatre for a fee of $2.00 after 5 PM. You may enter the parking garage on Calhoun Street, Clinton Street and Jefferson Blvd.