Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 24 June @ 19:30
American Family Insurance Amphitheater - Summerfest Grounds, Milwaukee
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
American Family Insurance Amphitheater - Summerfest Grounds 22 Upcoming events
- 639 E Summerfest Place, Milwaukee, 53202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Summerfest Box Office's regular hours begin Wednesday, April 1 and are as follows: Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Closed Sundays. During Summerfest: The Box Office will be open from 10:00 am until the headliner takes the stage for concerts taking place Tuesday – Sunday.
- The Box Office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, traveler’s checks and valid Summerfest gift cards. The Box Office DOES NOT accept personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks or Ticketmaster gift cards.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Summerfest Box Office on the day of show only. The purchaser or the person authorized to pick up tickets during the online ticket purchase process must bring a photo ID, confirmation number and the credit card used for purchase when picking up Will Call tickets.
- Car Parking
- Parking nearest to the American Family Insurance Amphitheater may be accessed by traveling east on Erie Street from Water Street. Access to this lot is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Pre-paid parking for this lot may be purchased in advance on Ticketmaster.com or at the Summerfest Box Office.