Neil Berg's 50 Years of Rock and Roll
Thursday, 15 April @ 19:30
Fox Cities PAC, Appleton
Please Note This event has been rescheduled from April 23rd, 2020 to April 15th, 2021. All tickets purchased for the original date will be honored. Doors open one hour prior to performance. All patrons require a ticket for entry.
With a cast consisting of both stars from the greatest rock Broadway musicals, as well as incredible Rock & Roll singers, Neil Berg shares the often unknown stories from the fifty year history of the music that changed the world forever. Journey from the 40s through the 80s through fascinating stories and groundbreaking music, with tributes to some of the most famous rock artists of all time.
Ticket Limit There is an 8 ticket limit per household.
Fox Cities PAC 38 Upcoming events
- 400 W. College Avenue, Appleton, 54911, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Open one hour prior to each performance Summer hours (July - August): Mon. - Fri. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. On the day of an event, the ticket office will be open 60 minutes prior to curtain and remain open through intermission if applicable.
- Types of Payment Accepted: American Express, Visa,Master Card, Discover,Cash, Check
- Will Call
- Tickets held at the Will Call window can be picked up 60 minutes prior to curtain time. Guests must present actual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Valet parking is available at the covered drive on Division Street. Please approach the valet drive from the north. Ample parking is available in Appleton's public parking structures, the closest of these are the Washington Street ramp and the Midtown ramp. Street parking is also available. Notice of Parking Ramp Fee Changes Effective March 1, 2011 Regretfully, the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center is no longer able to provide free parking in the downtown ramps due to the City of Appleton’s rate increase on January 1. Starting in March, a $2 parking (cash only) fee will be enforced. If you plan to park in a downtown ramp, please remember to allow extra time and have $2 in cash for entry to the ramp.