Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Live: Neighbor Day
$25.00 - $75.00
Thursday, 04 February @ 18:00
Clowes Memorial Hall, Indianapolis
Please Note Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission, including babes in arms. Children two and under are not recommended to attend. No Cameras/Audio/Video No refunds or exchanges The system will not allow you to leave a single seat The ticket holder grants permission to Butler University and affiliated companies and other participating clubs and their agents to utilize holders image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display, photograph or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the event in which this ticket admits the ticket holder.
Event has been rescheduled for February 04, 2021 at 6pm. Wont you ride along with me? Following the hugely successful Daniel Tigers Neighborhood Live: King for a Day tour that traveled to more than 50 neighborhoods in 2019, Daniel Tiger and all his friends from the beloved Emmy Award-winning PBS KIDS television series are hopping back aboard Trolley for DANIEL TIGERS NEIGHBORHOOD LIVE: NEIGHBOR DAY. Price level 1 is a VIP package available that includes a prime seat and access to a post show meet & greet with the cast.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood
Clowes Memorial Hall 4 Upcoming events
- 4602 Sunset Avenue, Indianapolis, 46208, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office hours are as follows: Monday through Friday from 10AM to 5PM. The Box Office is open a minimum of 3 hours prior to each event and closes 30 minutes after curtain. Same-day phone orders thru Ticketmaster only are taken until 3 hours prior to performance.
- The Box Office accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets may be picked up 2 hours prior to the show. Customers must present the confirmation and a pictue ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in the Butler University Parking Garage which is North of Clowes Memorial Hall & the Schrott Center. Entry is off of Sunset Avenue.