Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 13 June @ 19:30
Five Flags Center, Dubuque
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
A soap-opera comedy with a Noel Coward touch. Summer, 1938, the famous Broadway legends, Alfred Lunt & Lynn Fontanne, retreat as they always did in real-life, to their summer Wisconsin estate, Ten Chimneys. With other actors, family and hangers-on, they engage in pre-rehearsal work on a Chekov play. Ten Chimneys is about theatre folk: Funny, poignant, and revealing in its look at these private lives that never really leave the stage. The play is Hatcher's homage to this place of vibrant creativity and the historic big personalities who inhabited it. Today Ten Chimneys estate in Genesee Depot, Wisconsin, continues and is open for public tours.
Fly By Night Productions
Five Flags Center 12 Upcoming events
- 405 Main Street, Dubuque, 52001, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday - Friday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday & Sunday: 2 hours prior to event.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Will Call
- Available for pickup beginning 1 hour prior to show time in the theater lobby located at the Locust St entrance. Customer must present actual credit card, confirmation number, and photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Accessible parking on streets around building - metered until 5:00PM Ramp entrance half a block south of building on Main St. or a block east of building on 4th St. Exit fee is $2.00. Accessible parking next to the building - metered until 5:00 PM