Dan Mangan - Nice, Nice, Very Nice 10th Anniversary Tour
Friday, 22 January @ 19:00
Cedar Cultural Center, Minneapolis
Please Note Originally scheduled for April 3 & September 26, 2020 at 7pm. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
Doors are at 7PM. The show is at 8PM. This is an All Ages Show.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Cedar Cultural Center 1 Upcoming events
- 416 Cedar Avenue South, Minneapolis, 55454, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The box office is open the night of shows only from 7:00 pm to approximately 10:00 pm. Buy tickets in person from The Cedar during shows--look for a volunteer to serve you just inside and to the left of the front doors to the lobby. We do not operate a walk-up box office outside of show times. During non-show times, you may purchase tickets at one of our outlets including Depth Of Field, which is located across the street from us at 405 Cedar Ave S., or the Electric Fetus in Minneapolis.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted
- Will Call
- Will call opens at 7:00 pm on the night of the show. Customer will need a valid picture ID, their order number, and the credit card they placed their order on.
- Car Parking
- The University of Minnesota 19th Avenue Ramp, on Riverside Avenue just east of Cedar Avenue. Metered street parking may be available. There is ample parking in the neighborhood. Parking is available at the University of Minnesota 19th Avenue Ramp, located just 1/3 block east of the Cedar Cultural Center on Riverside Avenue. There are also many surface lots in the neighborhood and metered street parking as well.