Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 18 July @ 20:00
United Center, Chicago
Please Note The event organizer has had to cancel your event. Refunds available at point of purchase. Online and phone orders: Sign in to your account to access your tickets and see your available refund and/or credit options. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days.
United Center 12 Upcoming events
- 1901 W Madison, Chicago, 60612, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday, 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Saturday, closed if no performance Sunday, closed if no performance *Hours subject to change depending on event schedules.
- The United Center Box Office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- Will Call
- Tickets held at Will Call can be picked up beginning 90 minutes prior to the start of the actual event. E-TICKET /PRINT AT HOME & MOBILE TICKETING If you chose Print-at-Home as your delivery method, your tickets will be sent to the email address used at the time of purchase in the form of a .pdf and must be printed on paper in advance for entry. Print at Home tickets cannot scanned at the venue from a mobile device. Choosing mobile entry allows the convenience of using your smartphone as your game ticket. You no longer need to bring your physical tickets to the game. This includes season tickets and single game tickets purchased online or forwarded by email through authorized outlets including Chicagoblackhawks.com, Chicagobulls.com, ClickTix, Ticketmaster.com or other United Center approved outlets. Mobile entry requires a valid QR code.
- Car Parking
- The United Center has 6,000 spaces in 11 parking lots surrounding the arena. Parking costs are as follows: Cars $27/$29 (Lots C &K). Buses and Limousines $32 during the week, $30 on weekends. All prices subject to change.