$25.00 - $110.00
Saturday, 29 August @ 20:00
Chrysler Hall, Norfolk
Please Note For the enjoyment of all patrons, children under 6 are not permitted to attend.
This event has been rescheduled and will take place on August 29, 2020. Tickets will be honored on new date. Refunds available at point of purchase by request only. An emotional farewell, a brilliant first, and a momentous birthday celebration all in one spectacular concert! Marking her final season as Music Director of the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, Grammy Award-winning conductor JoAnn Falletta leads orchestra, soloists and the Virginia Symphony Chorus in Beethovens soaring Ninth Symphony, with its beloved anthem Ode to Joy and Van Cliburn Gold Medalist Olga Kern makes her VSO debut performing one of Beethovens most beloved works for piano, the Emperor Concerto. It Is all part of the worldwide celebration of Ludwig van Beethovens 250th birthday, and it promises to be the musical event of the season.
Virginia Arts Festival
Chrysler Hall 21 Upcoming events
- 201 Brambleton Ave, Norfolk, 23514, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 10:00AM -box office opens one hour prior to show time. house 5:30pm opens 30 minutes before show time.
- Cash, Check, (14 day prior to event) AMEX, Visa, MC, Discover
- Will Call
- Pick up tickets 90 minutes prior to show or daily at the Norfolk Scope box office (for Scope events only) from 9AM-3PM. Customer must present the actual credit card to place the order, a photo I.D. and the order number.
- Car Parking
- Parking is $5 for all lots