2020 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party
Event Status cancelled
Friday, 24 April @ 18:00
Soldier Field, Chicago
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Get ready for the 2020 Miller Lite Chicago Bears Draft Party, Friday, April 24 at Soldier Field. Its your best chance of the year to get exclusive access to the Bears as you tour the locker room, participate in activities on historic Soldier Field and meet players All of this, while watching live NFL Draft coverage and analysis from Bears football experts in the United Club.
Soldier Field 20 Upcoming events
- 1410 S. Museum Campus Drive, Chicago, 60605, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Chicago Bears ticket office is available by phone Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST. The Soldier Field Box Office is open only on game days, their phone number is (312) 235-7000.
- The Box Office accepts cash only for Chicago Bears games. Soldier Field games accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.
- Will Call
- Chicago Bears events: Tickets may be picked up at the Will Call Window outside of Gate 10, 2 hours before the event. Gate 10 is located on the southeast side of Soldier Field. Customers must have the actual credit card, picture ID and the confirmation number to receive their tickets. Soldier Field events: Will Call is available on the day of the event only. Government issued photo i.d. and the credit card used for the purchase will be required to claim tickets. Typically will call opens 90 minutes to an hour before the scheduled event.
- Car Parking
- Chicago Bears Parking Information: All of the spaces in the on-site parking lots near Soldier Field are pre-sold for the entire season to Bears season ticket holders. If you do not have a pre-paid coupon, here are some options for you: If you prefer to tailgate before the Bears games, you can park in the 31st Street McCormick Place Lot. It costs $16 and there are shuttle buses to bring you to the 18th Street Shuttle Turnaround, directly across from the stadium. You can also walk to the stadium from the 31st Street Lot. If you don't want to tailgate, we recommend you park in the East Monroe Street / Millennium Park garages, located at Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. It costs $13 and you can then take the free shuttle directly to the 18th Street Shuttle Turnaround. The shuttle bus takes about 10 minutes because it travels on a specially designed bus way which keeps it out of most Soldier Field traffic. There are over 40 buses continuously shuttling fans beginning five hours prior to kickoff. Lastly, we recommend taking public transportation. The Transportation Center, located northeast of the stadium (at the corner of McFetridge and Museum Campus Drive) is where the CTA, Metra shuttle, and PACE bus services will be available for fans drop-off and pick-up. The CTA's train service for the Red, Orange or Green Lines are available at the Roosevelt Road and State Street Station. For schedule and route information, please contact: RTA (312) 836-7000 or rtachicago.com CTA (888) YOUR-CTA or transitchicago.com