Thursday, 13 August @ 20:00
Shank Hall, Milwaukee
Please Note This event is 21 and over. Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 21 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
The Minks are Nashvilles psychedelic-bloos band, heavy on the rock and roll. Were talking low-down, all the way, purse-lipped, eyes-shut, head-whirling kind of rock and roll. The bands palpable sound has roots in every music fans top tenfrom Lou to Patti to Creedence to Hank. Mixed with raw, jangly instrumentation and soulful saccharine vocals, its as much a throwback as it is an answer to the often overlooked underbelly of Nashvilles rock and roll scene.
Shank Hall Upcoming events
- 1434 N. Farwell Ave., Milwaukee, 53202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box office hours are tuesdays 11am-2pm or the night of events.
- The Box Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and cash.
- Will Call
- Will Call tickets can be picked up at the door on the night of the performance. Customers must present the actual credit card, a picture ID and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Plenty of free street parking in the area.