THAT 1 GUY
Sunday, 06 September @ 21:00
Please Note This event is 18 and over. Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 18 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SHOW IS RE-SCHEDULED TO SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2020!Awoooooo!That 1 Guy, master of the Magic Pipe, brings his unique style of rump-shaking music back to the Cabooze.With his pioneering main instrument, The Magic Pipe, a monstrosity of metal, strings, and electronics, facilitates the dynamic live creation of music and magic in ways only That1Guy can conjure, expect to see magic as well now integrated into the already clever performance.As his story continues to develop, Billboard has famously noted, In the case of Mike Silvermans slamming, futuristic funk act... the normal rules of biology just dont apply.18+ Show!
Cabooze 3 Upcoming events
- 917 Cedar Avenue, Minneapolis, 55404, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday through Sunday from 10:00 am to 12:00 midnight at The Joint Bar connected to the Cabooze at 913 Cedar Avenue South.
- Cash, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Will Call
- The Will Call window opens at the event door time. Tickets are released only to the person whose name appears on the will call list. No one will be given tickets designated for another person. Proper photo identification is required and purchasing credit card. A signature from the person authorized to pick up the tickets will be obtained at the time of pick up.
- Car Parking
- Plenty of on-site, free parking available. City street parking on Old Cedar Avenue South and East Franklin Avenue, off-street parking lots between The Joint Bar & Whiskey Junction, off of Cedar Avenue directly in front of the Hiawatha Light Rail train yard, The Minneapolis Native American Indian Center just over the Franklin Avenue pedestrian & light rail bridge on both sides of the light rail tracks (after 6:00 pm).