New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team
$120.00 - $800.00
Sunday, 09 January @ 13:00
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
Please Note All ticket prices include NJ sales tax of 6.625%. All regular season club ticket prices are $160 plus an additional Club Seat fee to equal the total sale price. All preseason club ticket prices are $80 plus an additional Club Seat fee to equal the total sale price. Children under 34" tall are permitted entry inside MetLife Stadium free of charge for all New York Giants football games. There is a limit of one child per accompanying ticketed adult and the child must sit on the accompanying ticketed adult's lap for the game and may not occupy a seat. Fans and ticket holders must be aware that the NFL games in flex weeks are subject to change 12 days in advance (6 days in Week 18) and should plan accordingly. A prepaid parking pass is required to park at MetLife Stadium. Public onsale tickets are subject to availability.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 6 ticket limit for this event.
MetLife Stadium 19 Upcoming events
- One MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, 07073, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- MetLife Stadium Box Office is open Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm. The Box Office is located in the West VIP lobby. Please park in Lot G, enter through MetLife Gate and into the large glass doors labeled “West VIP.”
- The MetLife Stadium Box Office will accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Will Call
- Ticketmaster Will Call may be picked up at any open ticket window. For all events, non-Ticketmaster will call orders may be picked up at the designated will call window. Will call tickets will be available beginning at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time for the event.
- Car Parking
- General Parking Information: * MetLife Stadium Parking Availability: There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces available that are distributed among 14 lots. * There is no street parking available near the stadium. * Parking fees will vary by event. * Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F, & G. Accessible parking is available on a first come / first serve basis. You must have parking pass and state- issued person with disabilities placard or license plate to park in an accessible parking space. Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season or event parking privileges. *Taxi / Black Car, Limousine, and Guest drop offs will be permitted in Lot C. * Bus and R/V Parking is available in Lot L. * All vehicles parking within the stadiums secured parking perimeter are subject to security inspection before being permitted to park. * Hours of Operation will vary per event. For NFL games, parking lots will open 5 hours prior to kickoff. All other events are subject to vary. * Parking passes are valid only for the event or game noted on the pass and for the specific lot. *Please note, all parking information may be amended based on the nature of the event, please contact the stadium at 201-559-1515 or email@example.com with any specific questions not addressed above.