The Russian Ballet Theatre presents Swan Lake
$30.00 - $83.50
Sunday, 27 September @ 18:30
The Stanley, Utica
A must-see The Russian Ballet Theatre's new production of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's timeless classic! Choreographer Nadezhda Kalinina (Mariinksky Theatre, Teatro Lirico, Omsk State Music Theatre) lovingly retouches the oldest St. Petersburg version of the ballet and adds her vision and something more, that undoubtedly will leave audiences flushed with emotion. RBT's dancers bring her choreography to life along with the new exquisite hand-painted sets and 150 new hand-sewn costumes. Designed by the young, accomplished Sergei Novikov (Mariinksy Theatre. Omsk State Music Theatre, St. Petersburg State Music Hall), these are in the century-old tradition of the great theatrical masters. SFX makeup by Award-winning Irina Strukova (Crazy Rich Asians, Netflix, HBO) completes the already perfect glittering fantasy that is Swan Lake!
Russian Ballet Theatre
The Stanley 8 Upcoming events
- 259 Genesee Street, Utica, 13501, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office Hours Mon - Fri: 10:00am - 4:00pm Day of show: Open through the first intermission
- Cash, Check(except on day of show), Visa, MC, AMEX, Travellers Checks
- Will Call
- Pick up tickets anytime on the day of the performance. Customer must present the actual credit card used to place the order and a photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Ample free parking is located within a 5 block radius of the Stanley: Bank of America and Citizens Bank lots across Genesee Street from the Stanley, the Partner's Trust lot (corner of Genesee and Bank Place), the City Hall lot (on Broadway, off Court Street), and the City lot on Charlotte Street behind Partner's Trust. The Car Park just south of the Stanley on Genesee Street charges a minimal charge for prime parking. Paid parking is also available at the Radisson Hotel ramp. Free parking for evening and weekend events is available on Genesee Street and surrounding side streets.