Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 08 August @ 20:00
Apollo Theater, New York
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
MEET THE RICHEST FAMILY IN TOWN WITH A WEALTH OF SECRETS. The Clarks are the very picture of Southern success. Father built an empire with his funeral home. Mother is a big-city model reigning over small-town expectations as she grooms her younger son to be the next jazz legend. Grandmother has choice words for them all. But when their rebellious teenage son brings home a girl not up to Mothers standards, façades crumble, truths come out and the Clarks face the one thing they never expected: each other. Directed by the legendary Phylicia Rashad and featuring a jazz and blues-inspired score by Nona Hendryx, Charles Randolph-Wrights BLUE is the fiercely witty, deeply honest play about a very rich family with a wealth of secrets.
Apollo Theater 1 Upcoming events
- 253 West 125th Street, New York, 10027, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday: 10:00am-6:00pm Tuesday: 10:00am-6:00pm Wednesday: 10:00am-6:00pm Thursday: 10:00am-6:00pm Friday: 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday: 12 Noon-6:00pm Sunday: n/a
- Cash, AmEx, Visa, MC, DSC. Diners, Money Orders
- Will Call
- Pick up tickets the night of the show. The customer must present the actual credit card used to place the order a photo i.d. and confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Meter parking and parking on the street is available. AREA PARKING FACILITIES Central Parking Garage 126th Street between Lenox Ave. and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. (7th Ave.). Phone: 212/ 864-8320 $3.50 the first hour - $1.50 every hour thereafter Safe Haven Parking, Inc. 126th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. (7th Ave.) and Frederick Douglas Blvd. (8th Ave.) Phone: 212/ 864-9505 $15.00 Giselle Garage Corp. 132nd Street between Lenox Ave. and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. (7th Ave.) Phone: 212/ 283-0058 $1.90 per hour and every hour thereafter MTP 129TH Street Parking 129th Street between Broadway & 12th Ave. Phone: 212/ 280-7487 $6.00 flat rate