Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 13 June @ 19:00
MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Ages Two and Older Require a Ticket. *Prices subject to change. Competitors are subject to change. Note: Costumes not permitted for guests 14 years & older. Monster Jam® is the motorsports competition where 12,000-pound trucks and the world-class athletes who drive them tear up the dirt with gravity-defying feats. Engineered to perfection, the legendary Grave Digger®, Max-D™, El Toro Loco® and many more push all limits in Freestyle, Skills Challenge and Racing competitions. This is full-throttle family fun. This. Is. Monster Jam™.
MetLife Stadium 22 Upcoming events
- One MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, 07073, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- MetLife Stadium Box Office is open Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm. The Box Office is located in the West VIP lobby. Please park in Lot G, enter through MetLife Gate and into the large glass doors labeled “West VIP.”
- The MetLife Stadium Box Office will accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Will Call
- Ticketmaster Will Call may be picked up at any open ticket window. For all events, non-Ticketmaster will call orders may be picked up at the designated will call window. Will call tickets will be available beginning at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time for the event.
- Car Parking
- General Parking Information: * MetLife Stadium Parking Availability: There are approximately 23,000 parking spaces available that are distributed among 14 lots. * There is no street parking available near the stadium. * Parking fees will vary by event. * Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F, & G. Accessible parking is available on a first come / first serve basis. You must have parking pass and state- issued person with disabilities placard or license plate to park in an accessible parking space. Violators will be subject to citation and possible revocation of season or event parking privileges. *Taxi / Black Car, Limousine, and Guest drop offs will be permitted in Lot C. * Bus and R/V Parking is available in Lot L. * All vehicles parking within the stadiums secured parking perimeter are subject to security inspection before being permitted to park. * Hours of Operation will vary per event. For NFL games, parking lots will open 5 hours prior to kickoff. All other events are subject to vary. * Parking passes are valid only for the event or game noted on the pass and for the specific lot. *Please note, all parking information may be amended based on the nature of the event, please contact the stadium at 201-559-1515 or email@example.com with any specific questions not addressed above.