Friday, 22 October @ 19:30
New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark
Joyous. Life-affirming. Exuberant. Parsons Dance jolts the spirit and soothes the soul. Trained at the Alvin Ailey School before joining the Paul Taylor Dance Company, Artistic Director David Parsons uses every crayon in the box to create thrilling moments onstage. Like his iconic work Caught, a breathtaking illusion where the dancer's feet seem to never touch the ground. Sensual and muscular, thought-provoking and uplifting - let this top-notch ensemble transport you to another world.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Parsons Dance Company
New Jersey Performing Arts Center 66 Upcoming events
- 1 Center Street, Newark, 07102, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office is open Tuesday through Saturday from 12pm to 6pm. Box Office open on Sundays when a performance is scheduled starting 3 hours before curtain time until end of the first intermission of the last performance of the day. Day of Event: On Performance evenings and matinee days, the box office remains open until end of first intermission or when there is no intermission, until one half hour after the start of the performance.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Will call is located at the box office. Will call is open whenever the box office is open. (When VIP package tickets are offered, these may available at will call only on the day of the performance.)
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in two secure surface lots and the Military Park garage, all located across the street from or adjacent to NJPAC. The cost varies by performance, from $15 to $28 day of the performance. Discounted parking -- $2 off day of the performance rate -- may be purchased up to the day before the performance when ordering tickets or by visiting the parking page at njpac.org/parking