Apollo Music Café: Ali Caldwell
Saturday, 07 October @ 22:00
Apollo's Historic Theater, New York
Please Note Door Time: 09:00pm. Important Message Masks are encouraged for the safety of our artists, audiences and staff, face coverings are optional but encouraged for all attendees while inside the theater. There is an overall 6 ticket limit for this event. There is a $10 food/beverage minimum per customer. Citi® is the preferred card of the Apollo Theater.
R&B virtuoso Ali Caldwell has a voice that can both soothe and thrill, and has shared vocals alongside some of the most respected names in music including Usher and Christina Aguilera. Don't miss Alias she opens the Fall 2023 season of Apollo Music Café with an evening that evokes the spirit of a "sanger's room" as she effortlessly lays out the blueprint of the Vocal Bible. Perfect for date night, or a night out with friends, the Apollo Music Café series has served as a launching pad for numerous artists including Grammy winners P.J. Morton, Jazmine Sullivan and Samara Joy, showcasing their unique artistry in an intimate nightclub setting. The series features diverse performances across a myriad of genres and showcases artists drawn from the independent music scene who are making their mark in the industry. Doors open at 9pm; Showtime is 10pm. There is a $10 food/beverage minimum.
Apollo Music Cafe
Apollo's Historic Theater 18 Upcoming events
- 253 West 125th Street, New York, 10027, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday: 10:00am-6:00pm Tuesday: 10:00am-6:00pm Wednesday: 10:00am-6:00pm Thursday: 10:00am-6:00pm Friday: 10:00am-6:00pm Saturday: 12 Noon-6:00pm Sunday: n/a
- Cash, AmEx, Visa, MC, DSC. Diners, Money Orders
- Will Call
- Pick up tickets the night of the show. The customer must present the actual credit card used to place the order a photo i.d. and confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- Meter parking and parking on the street is available. AREA PARKING FACILITIES Central Parking Garage 126th Street between Lenox Ave. and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. (7th Ave.). Phone: 212/ 864-8320 $3.50 the first hour - $1.50 every hour thereafter Safe Haven Parking, Inc. 126th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. (7th Ave.) and Frederick Douglas Blvd. (8th Ave.) Phone: 212/ 864-9505 $15.00 Giselle Garage Corp. 132nd Street between Lenox Ave. and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. (7th Ave.) Phone: 212/ 283-0058 $1.90 per hour and every hour thereafter MTP 129TH Street Parking 129th Street between Broadway & 12th Ave. Phone: 212/ 280-7487 $6.00 flat rate