Indianapolis Indians vs. Scranton Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
No price information for this event
Sunday, 02 August @ 13:35
Victory Field, Indianapolis
Victory Field Upcoming events
- 501 W. Maryland, Indianapolis, 46225, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm or 90 minutes prior to the game.
- CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVER
- Will Call
- Pick up procedures: When: 90 minutes prior to the game Where: Any tickets purchased through Ticketmaster can be picked up at any box office window.
- Car Parking
- Over 6,400 parking spaces are located within seven blocks of Victory Field. The Government Center garage, on the northeast corner of Maryland and West Street, cost $5 and holds 2,900 spaces. Parking is also available at the Indiana State Museum, Eiteljorg Museum, and the White River State Park South lot, all for $5 on most game days. Additionally, fans may utilize the Circle Centre Mall garages or over 700 on-street spaces. Weekday Afternoon Parking Beginning May 14th, recommended parking is available on the IUPUI campus for $3. There is a free shuttle to take you to and from Victory Field. Access to the IUPUI parking lot and shuttle service can be made from Michigan Street. Additional parking is available at the Indianapolis Zoo for $5 and the White River State Park for $5. The RCA Dome south parking lot #3 is $5. The Government Center garage is not available during day games. Aforementioned lots are subject to availability. Bus Parking Buses may drop patrons off by the Right Field gate and park at the Indianapolis Zoo. There is no charge for buses to park at the Zoo, with the exception of Baseball In Education games. Handicap Accessible Parking There are 47 spaces at Victory Field available for $5 to disabled patrons on a first-come, first-served basis. Eleven spaces marked with a wheelchair logo may be used by fans with disabilities who require additional space to load and unload from a van. The other 36 spaces are marked "Reserved" and are for fans who have a valid disability parking credential issued by a state. Other guests unable to walk from an off-site location may be dropped off and picked up in the Victory Field lot by the Third Base Gate. In no event will a vehicle with a disability credential be entitled to park in the Victory Field lot after the designated 47 spaces are filled. The Indians will tow cars of motorists (at owners' expense) who refuse to leave the parking lot after capacity of the accessible parking has been reached.