Mayer Hawthorne - Rare Changes Tour
Tuesday, 23 November @ 19:00
The Depot, Salt Lake City
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation showing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Click here for updates at your venue
Must be 21+ NOTE OUR CLEAR BAG POLICY - only the following are allowed: - Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (max size: 12"x6"x12") - Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (max size: 4.5"x6.5")
The Depot 54 Upcoming events
- 13 North 400 West, Salt Lake City, 84101, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Depot box office opens at 6:00PM on show nights (Excluding club nights and special events). Tickets for all upcoming events can be purchased at that time. There is a convenience fee of $3 per ticket at the box office.
- The venue accepts the following methods of payment: Cash, VISA, Mastercard, AMX, Discover.
- Will Call
- Will call tickets can only be picked up at the venue Box Office on the night of the event. Acceptable forms of identification include: a valid passport, a valid U.S. driver's license or military identification card with a date of birth and a photo, or an official U.S. state issued identification card. Please note that will call tickets will not be distributed prior to the day of the event.
- Car Parking
- Parking available at The Gateway and other nearby lots.