Velma V. Morrison Family Series - Alice: Dreaming Of Wonderland
Event Status cancelled
Sunday, 08 November @ 18:30
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts, Boise
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
-All seats are reserved. -Everyone through the door, regardless of age, requires a ticket. -Babes-in-arms are not free, nor encouraged. -Guests who arrive late will be seated at the discretion of Management. -The Morrison Center reserves the right to search all bags. -Clutches or purses no larger than 14×14 are permitted. -Large purses, tote bags, backpacks and fanny packs are strongly discouraged and prohibited for most shows. -Outside food and drink are not allowed into the Morrison Center. -Morrison Center is a smoke-free environment. No vaping allowed. -Please be advised that the Morrison Center facility has been designated as a guns-free environment. The full policy may be viewed at https://www.boisestate.edu/publicsafety-security/guns-on-campus/ -ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts 27 Upcoming events
- 2201 W Cesar Chavez Lane, Boise, 83725, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours: M-F 10am - 5pm Summer Hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day): M-TH 10am - 5pm; FRI 9am - 3pm
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call is available 1 hour prior to showtime and is located at the Morrison Center Box Office unless otherwise indicated.
- Car Parking
- Parking for ticket purchases is available in the 15 minute loading zone in front of the Box Office located on Cesar Chavez Drive (river/North side of the Morrison Center). Event parking is available in the Brady Garage at University and Earle St and nearby surface lots. Those needing accessible parking will be directed to a limited number of spaces near the Morrison Center academic entrance or the first floor of the Brady Garage. Attendants will be on hand to offer directions and assistance. Patrons are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. Event parking is included in the price of all Morrison Center Main Hall performances.