Colorado Rockies vs. San Francisco Giants
$6.00 - $285.00
Tuesday, 20 September @ 18:40
Coors Field, Denver
Please Note If you purchase tickets, you may receive customer service messages via e-mail from the Colorado Rockies, including optional surveys regarding your baseball experience. Ticket holder assumes all risk of injury from balls and bats entering the stands.
Coors Field Upcoming events
- 2001 Blake St., Denver, 80205, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- After February 11, 2012, regular ticket office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday, 9:30am to 4:00pm, with extended hours on home game days, remaining open until approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game. Sunday home game days only, the ticket office will open at 9:00am remaining open until approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
- Types of payment accepted are Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Will Call
- Will Call is defined as tickets left by the Colorado Rockies, tickets purchased via mail, online or telephone orders that were not mailed, and tickets left by a third party. Will Call is generally available during regular ticket office hours at the Coors Field Main Ticket Office at 20th and Blake Streets. Guests must present a photo I.D. to pick up tickets. Tickets must be left under the name of the person who will pick them up. If there is a need to change the Will Call name, the Guest must contact Will Call prior to game time at (303) 292-0200.
- Car Parking
- Individual game parking passes are available in Lot B only. Lot B parking passes can be purchased in advance for $12 at the Coors Field Ticket Office, Colorado Rockies Dugout Store, by phone at 303-ROCKIES (762-5437) or online at www.coloradorockies.com . Day of game parking is available in Lot B for $13. RV and bus parking is available for $25 at 22nd and Wazee Streets, and 27th and Blake Streets. Motorcycle parking is available for $13 in Lot B. Coors Field parking lots open 2 ½ hours prior to game time.