Impractical Jokers "The Scoopski Potatoes Tour"
Event Status cancelled
Thursday, 10 February @ 19:30
ExtraMile Arena, Boise
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
This show is 16+ Suggested / Parental Discretion Advised. All persons entering the venue require a ticket.
ExtraMile Arena 10 Upcoming events
- 1401 Bronco Lane, Boise, 83725, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office Operating Hours: Monday thru Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday thru Sunday: CLOSED, unless it’s an event day. Then it will open at 12:00 PM. Call (Phone) Center: Monday thru Friday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Sunday: CLOSED Types of Payment Accepted Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash Location The ExtraMile Arena Box Office is located on the East side of the Arena, just to the right of Entrance 2 and adjacent to the Albertson’s Stadium parking lot.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call is located at the Box Office. For events that occur on a weekday, the office will open at 10:00am. For events occurring on Saturday or Sunday, the office will open at 12:00pm. *Location* The ExtraMile Arena Box Office is located on the East side of the Arena, just to the right of Entrance 2 and adjacent to the Albertson’s Stadium parking lot.
- Car Parking
- ExtraMile Arena encourages patrons to allow at least 45 minutes to park and access ExtraMile Arena. Parking is sold in advance for the Arena and Stadium lots, as well as Lincoln Garage. For patrons who did not pre-purchase parking, a parking fee will be collected by an attendant as you enter the parking lots. Depending on the event, parking costs typically range from $5.00 to $15.00. For parking prices for a particular event or to purchase parking, please contact the Box Office at (208) 426-1766. On the day of an event, parking can no longer be purchased prior to arrival. Patrons will need to purchase parking in cash when they arrive on-site for the event. Parking lots open 1 hour before doors.