Iliza: Back In Action Tour
$35.00 - $65.00
Saturday, 11 June @ 19:00
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts, Boise
Please Note -Masks are recommended inside the Morrison Center. -Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Management. -All seats are reserved. Everyone through the door, regardless of age, requires a ticket. -Babes-in-arms are not free and are not encouraged. -The Morrison Center reserves the right to search all bags. -Purses no larger than 14×14 are permitted. -Larger purses, bags, backpacks and fanny packs are prohibited for most shows. -Outside food and drink are not allowed into the Morrison Center. -Morrison Center is a smoke-free environment. No vaping allowed. -Please be advised that the Morrison Center facility has been designated as a guns-free environment. https://www.boisestate.edu/publicsafety-security/guns-on-campus/ -ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.
Event has been rescheduled to June 11, 2022 at 7:00PM. Tickets for the previous dates of March 15, 2020, August 16, 2020, June 12, 2021, and Januar 22, 2022 at 7:00PM will be honored at the new date. Presented by Knitting Factory Entertainment With special guest Hunter Hill Ticket limit = 8 Some content for mature audiences. No babies, please. Iliza's Very Important Party Goblin package also available (online only).
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts 50 Upcoming events
- 2201 W Cesar Chavez Lane, Boise, 83725, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours: Mon - Thu 10am - 3pm, Fri 10am - 1pm
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Will Call is available 1 hour prior to showtime and is located at the Morrison Center Box Office unless otherwise indicated.
- Car Parking
- Parking for ticket purchases is available in the 15 minute loading zone in front of the Box Office located on Cesar Chavez Drive (river/North side of the Morrison Center). Event parking is available in the Brady Garage at University and Earle St and nearby surface lots. Those needing accessible parking will be directed to a limited number of spaces near the Morrison Center academic entrance or the first floor of the Brady Garage. Attendants will be on hand to offer directions and assistance. Patrons are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. Event parking is included in the price of all Morrison Center Main Hall performances.