Ballet Idaho - Beauty and the Beast
$38.00 - $61.00
Friday, 30 October @ 19:30
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts, Boise
Please Note This event has been rescheduled to October 30, 2020, 7:30 PM. Original tickets will be honored. With Carnival of the Animals Fall in love with this celebrated fairy tale all over again with a one-hour production designed for our younger audience members. Your family will be mesmerized by this enchanting tale of adventure, unlikely friendships, and the power of true love! Act two of this program will feature a 20-minute world premiere ballet set to Camille Saint-Saëns Carnival of the Animals and choreographed by Danielle Rowe. Visit www.BalletIdaho.org for season ticket information.
-All seats are reserved. Everyone through the door, regardless of age, requires a ticket. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Management. -The Morrison Center reserves the right to search all bags. -Clutches or purses no larger than 14×14 are permitted. -Large purses, tote bags, backpacks and fanny packs are strongly discouraged and prohibited for most shows. -Outside food and drink are not allowed into the Morrison Center. Only bottled water is allowed in the main hall. -Morrison Center is a smoke-free environment. No vaping allowed. -Please be advised that the Morrison Center facility has been designated as a guns-free environment. The full policy is at http://security.boisestate.edu/guns-on-campus/ -ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES - NO REFUNDS
Beauty and the Beast - Birmingham Royal Ballet
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts 20 Upcoming events
- 2201 W Cesar Chavez Lane, Boise, 83725, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours: M-F 10am - 5pm Summer Hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day): M-TH 10am - 5pm; FRI 9am - 3pm
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call is available 1 hour prior to showtime and is located at the Morrison Center Box Office unless otherwise indicated.
- Car Parking
- Parking for ticket purchases is available in the 15 minute loading zone in front of the Box Office located on Cesar Chavez Drive (river/North side of the Morrison Center). Event parking is available in the Brady Garage at University and Earle St and nearby surface lots. Those needing accessible parking will be directed to a limited number of spaces near the Morrison Center academic entrance or the first floor of the Brady Garage. Attendants will be on hand to offer directions and assistance. Patrons are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. Event parking is included in the price of all Morrison Center Main Hall performances.