Forks, Corks & Kegs
$65.00 - $135.00
Saturday, 07 November @ 17:00
Deadwood Mountain Grand, Deadwood
If you love fine food, wine and distinctive brews, don't miss the annual Forks, Corks & Kegs. Food, Wine and Beer Festival in Historic Deadwood. Sample a variety of beer and wine from across the country as well as your Black Hills' favorites as you make your way to various tasting venues across town. Each location will feature their chef's finest culinary creation paired with the perfect beverage. Then, head to the Grand Finale, a Grand Tasting featuring hundreds of beer and wine varieties and light hors d'oeuvres. Your festival pass includes: (Friday) Wine Tastings, Appetizer Crawl. (Saturday) Deadwood Dine Around, Grand Tasting and commemorative wine glass, discounted cigar tasting, plus an event guide and free Trolley rides all weekend when you show your lanyard.
Deadwood Mountain Grand 8 Upcoming events
- 1906 Deadwood Mountain Drive, Deadwood, 57732, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Daily 9am-5pm Showdays open until 10pm
- Cash, American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card
- Will Call
- Willcall can be picked up anytime after noon on day of show only. Customer must present actual credit card, order number, and valid photo ID.
- Car Parking
- Parking garage is attached to facility. Additional parking lots are adjacent to facility.