Carol Burnett - An Evening of Laughter And Reflection
$55.00 - $175.00
Wednesday, 04 November @ 19:30
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts, Boise
Please Note This event has been rescheduled for November 4, 2020. During "An Evening of Laughter and Reflection," entertainment icon Carol Burnett will take questions from the audience and show video clips from her shows in a format that harkens back to the legendary openings of The Carol Burnett Show where her studio audience had an unfiltered opportunity to engage Carol with questions and receive spontaneous answers. "I love the spontaneity of these evenings," said Carol. "I never know what anyone is going to ask, or say, or do, so it keeps me on my toes!" Presented by Ed Atamian and Elite Entertainment.
-All seats are reserved. Everyone through the door, regardless of age, requires a ticket. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Management. -The Morrison Center reserves the right to search all bags. -Clutches or purses no larger than 14×14 are permitted. -Large purses, tote bags, backpacks and fanny packs are strongly discouraged and prohibited for most shows. -Outside food and drink are not allowed into the Morrison Center. Only bottled water is allowed in the main hall. -Morrison Center is a smoke-free environment. No vaping allowed. -Please be advised that the Morrison Center facility has been designated as a guns-free environment. The full policy is at http://security.boisestate.edu/guns-on-campus/ -ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES. NO REFUNDS.
Morrison Center for the Performing Arts 30 Upcoming events
- 2201 W Cesar Chavez Lane, Boise, 83725, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Regular Hours: M-F 10am - 5pm Summer Hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day): M-TH 10am - 5pm; FRI 9am - 3pm
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call is available 1 hour prior to showtime and is located at the Morrison Center Box Office unless otherwise indicated.
- Car Parking
- Parking for ticket purchases is available in the 15 minute loading zone in front of the Box Office located on Cesar Chavez Drive (river/North side of the Morrison Center). Event parking is available in the Brady Garage at University and Earle St and nearby surface lots. Those needing accessible parking will be directed to a limited number of spaces near the Morrison Center academic entrance or the first floor of the Brady Garage. Attendants will be on hand to offer directions and assistance. Patrons are strongly encouraged to plan ahead and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time. Event parking is included in the price of all Morrison Center Main Hall performances.