Jim Brickman: The Gift of Christmas
$49.50 - $75.00
Tuesday, 07 December @ 20:00
Bijou Theatre, Knoxville
Please Note Before you visit the Bijou Theatre for this full-capacity show, we will share health and safety protocols designed to create a comfortable environment for our patrons. We developed these protocols in collaboration with local medical experts based on industry best practices. We will follow guidance from local and state officials in line with CDC recommendations. We will keep you updated, as needed, as we approach the show date, keeping our guests, artists, crew, and staff's safety top of mind. We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund. There is a Delivery Delay on all Hard Tickets until 8/27/21 Mobile Tickets can be accessed 24 hours prior to show time.
Jim Brickman is the best-selling solo pianist of our time, earning 21 number one albums, 32 Top 20 radio hits, and two Grammy nominations. His first album release was 1995's "No Words," and he's gone on to sell eight million albums worldwide. His star-studded vocal collaborations have crossed genres to feature luminaries like Martina McBride, Michael Bolton, Donny Osmond, Kenny Rogers, Olivia Newton-John, Johnny Mathis and Kenny Loggins amongst many others. He's written three best-selling books, starred in four TV concert specials, and is in the 22nd season of hosting the popular syndicated radio show: "The Jim Brickman Show."
Bijou Theatre 31 Upcoming events
- 803 S. Gay St., Knoxville, 37902, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm Day of event - 1 hour prior to the start of performance
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call can be picked up at Gay Stree Box Office day of event 1 hour prior to performance.
- Car Parking
- Several parking lots and on-street metered spaces are located near the Bijou Theatre. The closest parking is a pay lot across Cumberland. The State Street, Market Square and Locust Street garages are free after 6 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. Some on-street parking is available on surrounding streets.