Extreme Monster Truck Fall Nationals
Saturday, 30 October @ 14:00
Rapides Coliseum, Alexandria
Please Note The Rapides Parish Coliseum is a CLEAR BAG BUILDING. Only clear bags no larger than 12 inch X 6 inch X 12 inch are allowed. Please Note: By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to this Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus), and agree not to hold promoter, ASM Global, Inc., Rapides Parish Coliseum, and the Rapides Parish Police Jury for any illness or injury in connection with you or your guests attendance at the Event. Smoking is NOT allowed at the Rapides Parish Coliseum. No re-entry.
VIP tickets not only give you the best seats, but you also get admission to the pre-show pit party where you can meet the drivers and get a free trick or treat for the kids! Kids ages 2 ? 17 can also enter the Halloween costume contest ? come dressed to impress! Back by popular demand, the Extreme Monster Truck Fall Nationals will feature the baddest monster trucks on the planet! They will compete for over $30,000 in cold hard cash! Performers will compete in wheelies, donuts, and freestyle. Scheduled to perform are Monster Jam stars ?Razin Kane?, ?FTI Torque?, and the legend ?Just Get Er Done?! Also performing is the all new ?Just Get Er Done 2? ? a father and son team! And don?t miss one of the world?s best freestyle trucks, ?Buckshot?!
Extreme Monster Trucks
Rapides Coliseum 3 Upcoming events
- 5600 Coliseum Blvd, Alexandria, 71301, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 9:00-4:00PM Monday - Friday Extended hours for events- weekdays Box office stays open until approx. 1 hour past showtime. Open weekends for events, generally 2 hours in advance of showtime
- Cash, Visa, Mastercoard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Will Call can be picked up at the box office During normal box office hours or before an event. CUSTOMER MUST PRESENT ACTUAL CREDIT CARD, PHOTO ID, AND CONFIRMATION NUMBER TO CLAIM WILL CALL TICKETS
- Car Parking
- LOCATION : East side of Coliseum CHARGE : free