Mother's Day Weekend with Leanne Morgan
$27.00 - $42.00
Friday, 07 May @ 20:00
Bijou Theatre, Knoxville
Please Note Please adhere to published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice. Delivery will be delayed to check for duplicate orders until March 6 2020. eTickets are available beginning 48 hours prior to the event. We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
Leanne's style of comedy combines her southern charm and hilarious story telling about her own life into an act that keeps them coming back for more. As a stay-at-home, mother of three with a husband, people are always accusing her of spying on them because she seems to be living the same life that they do. The fact that everyone can relate to her comedy has made her a hit even among the strangest of audiences. This show was originally scheduled for May 8, 2020, postponed to October 16, 2020 and is currently rescheduled to May 7, 2021. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the rescheduled performance.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 4 ticket limit for this event.
Bijou Theatre 21 Upcoming events
- 803 S. Gay St., Knoxville, 37902, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Monday-Friday 10:00am-5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-2:00pm Day of event - 1 hour prior to the start of performance
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will Call can be picked up at Gay Stree Box Office day of event 1 hour prior to performance.
- Car Parking
- Several parking lots and on-street metered spaces are located near the Bijou Theatre. The closest parking is a pay lot across Cumberland. The State Street, Market Square and Locust Street garages are free after 6 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. Some on-street parking is available on surrounding streets.