The Hot Sardines
$49.00 - $213.00
Sunday, 20 September @ 20:00
Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville
Please Note This event has been rescheduled and will take place on September 20, 2020. Tickets will be honored on new date.
This event has been rescheduled and will take place on September 20, 2020. Tickets will be honored on new date. Formed over a mutual love of Fats Waller, Dinah Washington, Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday, New York Citys The Hot Sardines bring a contemporary flair to classic jazz. This vivacious ensemble offers a singular mix of standards and modern-day hits, all brought to life with brassy horn arrangements, rollicking piano melodies and the lilting vocals of chanteuse Elizabeth Bougerol.
Ticket Limit There is an eight (8) ticket limit for this event.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center 30 Upcoming events
- One Symphony Place, Nashville, 37201, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- In Advance: Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm-4:00pm Day of Event: Monday-Friday 10:00am through intermission or 30 minutes after start time if no intermission. Saturday - 12:00pm through intermission or 30 minutes after start time if no intermission. Sunday - Open 3 hours prior to show time through intermission or 30 minutes after start time if no intermission.
- Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Will call is located at the Box Office starting at 10:00am Monday through Saturday. Will call is available starting 3 hours prior to show time on Sunday.
- Car Parking
- Parking is not provided by venue: Valet The Nashville Symphony offers valet parking in front of Schermerhorn Symphony Center on Symphony Place for most events. The price is $30. ParkItDowntown.com A complete listing of parking options may be found by visiting the Nashville Downtown Partnership's website, which provides interactive maps, special parking offers and more. ParkMe.com You may also search for convenient, affordable options at ParkMe.com. Click here to see available parking close to Schermerhorn Symphony Center. http://www.nashvillesymphony.org/parking