Anderson East: Maybe We Never Die Tour presented by 91.9 WFPK
Friday, 04 February @ 20:00
Mercury Ballroom, Louisville
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed documentation showing proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Click here for updates at your venue
Doors open one hour prior to the event. The Mercury Ballroom is an all-ages, standing room only venue, all tickets are General Admission unless otherwise stated. All support acts are subject to change without notice.
Ticket Limit There is a ticket limit of 8 for this event
Mercury Ballroom 18 Upcoming events
- 611 S 4th Street, Louisville, 40202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Louisville Palace Box Office also serves as the primary box office for the Mercury Ballroom.The Box Office is located to the immediate right of the Louisville Palace Theatre entrance. Monday - Friday from 12PM to 5PM On show days, the box office will be available at the Mercury Ballroom. It will open 2 hours prior to the show start and close when the headliner takes the stage.
- The Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and cash.
- Will Call
- Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call Window one hour prior to scheduled show time. Customers must have a picture ID, the actual credit card and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- There is The Clay Commons Garage and the Fifth St. garage and after hours parking on the streets.