$39.50 - $99.50
Thursday, 03 February @ 20:00
The Louisville Palace, Louisville
Please Note The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the following regulations: All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide printed proof of immunization. Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result prior to entering the venue. Entry requirements and venue protocols are subject to change. Be sure to check the event venue website closer to your event date for the latest information.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Everyone, regardless of age including babes in arms, must purchase a ticket. Dates, times, prices and Artist are subject to change without notice. Doors open one hour prior to the event. No cameras, Audio or Video Recording of any kind is permitted.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 6 ticket limit for this event.
The Louisville Palace 25 Upcoming events
- 625 S. 4th Street, Louisville, 40202, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Box Office is located to the immediate right of the theater entrance. Monday - Friday from 12PM to 5PM
- The Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express,Discover and cash.
- Will Call
- Tickets can be picked up at the Will Call Window one hour prior to scheduled show time. Customers must have a picture ID, the actual credit card and the confirmation number.
- Car Parking
- There is The Brown Hotel parking garage and the Fifth St. garage and after hours parking on the streets.